Happy new year!

• Hi!

I decided today would be a good day to finally release ETJump 2.0.3! It took way longer than I expected and it doesn't have all the features I wanted to implement. I decided it was time to release it anyway as people have been waiting for way too long.

Here's the download link Download

I will work on the documentation.

What's next?
    My future plan is to release new versions more frequently. Due to some mistakes I couldn't really do that for version 2.0.2.

Zero

Slightly more accurate changelog

Here's a slightly more accurate change log. It still isn't fully updated as I didn't keep one.

• New admin system

• No more user + password. ETJump guid is used instead.
      • Users are saved to g_userConfig-file.
      • Levels are saved to g_levelConfig-file
      • /manual <command>
      • New admin commands
        • !finduser <name>
          !listusernames <player id>
          !listusers <page>
          !mostplayed lists 5 most played maps
          !leastplayed lists 5 least played maps
          !mapinfo <map> lists information about map
          !noclip <optional player> <optional count> allows player to use noclip 1-optional count times using /noclip
    • Custom map votes

• Votes are stored in g_customMapVotesFile. An example file can be generated with /rcon generatecustomvotes
      • Votes can be called with command /callvote randommap <list name> and lists can be listed with /listinfo.
        In the future !listmaps should show lists aswell.
    • New alternative message of the day on connect.

• Stored on g_motdFile. An example file can be generated with /rcon generatemotd
    • Some new cvars

• g_disableVoteAfterMapChange seconds before anyone can vote for a new map after a map change.
    • Bug fixes

• More bugs :-)

• Great! thanks a lot, finally can use backup on local

• thanks ! any information we could benefit from as far as changes? Things to tweak or anything like that?

Edit: I'm getting an error on server launch and none of the stored levels work:

ERROR: failed to execute insert user operation. database is locked

When I try to setlevel I get this:

^3setlevel: ^7level does not exist.

Edit²: Turns out there is a new file created called levels.cfg where new level blocks exist. I couldn't set myself 4 because this file contains 3 levels. Didn't know this new file was created. Would be nice to see some basic documentation of changes.

Also for people out there I've found a couple things useful for this new version.

Using rcon you can type these commands to generate example json files:

generatecustomvotes
    generateMotd <filename>

• Yes the documentation is nonexistent at the moment. I will work on it.
    The database is locked error is fixed in the next version.
    !listmaps will list the custom vote lists in the next version. Meanwhile use the /listinfo [optional list name] command.

Main issue here is the fact that it took way too long to release 2.0.3 and I didn't update the changelog so gathering the changes to a file is a bit time consuming. This won't be a problem in the future.

• Is changelog that short? qagame is twice as big as 2.0.2f's.

• administrators

@Dragonji said:

Is changelog that short? qagame is twice as big as 2.0.2f's.

The documentation and change log is under construction.

• @Dragonji said:

Is changelog that short? qagame is twice as big as 2.0.2f's.

There isn't twice as many new things as there are features in etjump at the moment, that's for sure. I haven't really paid attention to what increased the size that much but there are a few new libraries and a different (older) compiler. I guess SQLite might've increased the size quite a lot.

• Would be cool to see the possibility to !admintest another user like most shrubbot mods.

Also, when doing !levelinfo to be able to see a list of levels with their name besides them instead of just a numeric list separated by commas.

• @sneak said:

Would be cool to see the possibility to !admintest another user like most shrubbot mods.

Also, when doing !levelinfo to be able to see a list of levels with their name besides them instead of just a numeric list separated by commas.

!finger ?
    Yes I guess the levelinfo should show the name beside them.

• Hi when i update etjump from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 the server gives me an error With portalgun on line 21! Can anyone upload a install docs? Or help me? In the 2.0.3. Zip is only 3 files but in 2.0.2 is more folders and so!
    Need help to update to 2.0.3

• Try opening the .pk3 with your favourite zip program and extracting the contents to the same folder.

• OMG xD ! lol ! Thanks

• next problem ! to set level ! i use rcon passowrd setlevel but doesnt work !
    please help ??

• administrators

Change log would be awesome. That brief thing you gave to me didn't really cover anything ^^

• Sure would be but I don't have much time atm.

• @likwid said:

next problem ! to set level ! i use rcon passowrd setlevel but doesnt work !
    please help ??

/rcon <optional password> !setlevel player level
    Level must exist.

Next time you have an issue, please try to describe it better. "Doesn't work" isn't exactly very descriptive

• Hi Zero :)

Thanks for releasing the new version. Comparing to the previous version the level system is great :D

I'm just missing something like !listplayers from NQ that would list currently connected players and their levels.

There is also a bug with the list given by !listusers. Some of the names remain empty. Here's the console log:

]/!listusers
    listusers: check console for more information.
    Listing page 1/2
    ID Level Last seen Name
    1 100 4 minutes ago -)A(-isl|an|der
    2 0 2 weeks ago Look I use pale's cfg
    3 0 2 weeks ago -)A(-tomimaki
    4 0 1 weeks ago sfdbsfvsbf
    5 0 1 weeks ago sect0r
    6 0 1 weeks ago
    7 0 2 weeks ago -)A(-tomimaki
    8 0 1 weeks ago
    9 0 3 hours ago asd
    10 0 1 weeks ago DeviL
    11 0 1 weeks ago ETPlayer
    12 0 1 weeks ago
    13 0 1 weeks ago
    14 0 1 weeks ago
    15 100 2 days ago
    16 0 1 weeks ago
    18 0 1 weeks ago Jorski
    19 0 4 days ago
    20 0 1 days ago JOHNY
    21 0 3 days ago -.Lol.-

]/!userinfo 15
    userinfo: check console for more information.
    ID: 15
    GUID: xxx
    Level: 100
    Name:
    Title:
    Commands:
    Greeting:

]/!finger wut
    finger: check console for more information.
    Name: -)A(-WuTang**
    Original name:
    ID: 15
    Level: 100
    Title: Alchemy #4 Master Admin

That was the example for a player that was currently connected to show that ID 15 has and has not the name at the same time :D

• I guess they're connected with no name and the empty name has been saved.
    You can do !listusernames <id> for all names.
    I do have to work on the original name stuff, tho, atleast for setlevel.

Looks like your connection to ETJump was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.