ETJump 2.2.0 released
ETJump 2.2.0 is out!
Just a quick release as it has taken too long to finish all things
- Increased progression tracker limit from 10 to 50.
- K43 and Garand no longer have any spread.
- Added spawnflag 8 to
target_startTimerto reset the runtimer if pmove is not fixed
- Added spawnflag 16 to
target_startTimerto disable use of save slots and backups
- Portal gun changes:
- Both portal gun fire rates are now equal.
- Lowered the minimum allowed distance between the portal gun portals.
- Changed other players' portal color 1 to green to make it more distinct on light surfaces.
- Enhanced vote UX
- Spectators can now see the y/n count.
- Selected y/n is highlighted.
- Revoting is now possible. Players can change their vote 3 times 10 seconds after the vote.
- Removed unused cvars.
- Vsay now plays the same voice for every player.
- Fixed a click event issue in the widescreen UI.
shooter_rocketcan now hit players.
- renamed target_tracker
tracker_set_ifto match the other keys.
- fixed long map name not flipped correctly on map loading
- added spawnflags 2 for
weapon_portalgunentity to make it rotating around its center
- added spawnflags 4 for all
weapon_*entities to make them bobbing if they are floating in the air (1)
vid_restartno longer breaks timerun timer.
misc_landmineno longer crashes the client.
- CHS 50 displays the last jump coordinates.
- !spec now correctly only tries to match players that are not spectating.
- Added two new spawnflags for
- 32 disable explosive weapons pickup
- 64 disable portal gun pickup
- Drowned players are now correctly put to spec after a period of inactivity.
- Added worldspawn key
nooverbounce. Disables overbounce if set to anything but 0.
- Surfaceparm monsterslicksouth enables overbounce on maps with no overbounce enabled.
- Added spawnflag 8 to
target_teleporter. Works like 4 (preserves yaw) except keeps the pitch value as well.
trigger_teleporternow supports same spawnflags as
- Added overbounce watcher. You can save a position and the watcher will display whenever you are pointing at an OB location.
etj_drawObWatcherto toggle the OB watcher.
etj_obWatcherX/Yto change the location of the watcher.
ob_save <optional name>to save the current position. Saved position will be displayed.
ob_load <optional name>to load the saved position to be displayed.
ob_resetto remove the displayed position. (Nothing will be displayed)
- HUD/UI clean up (replaced some drawchars on proper text drawing method)
- Value 9 for
etj_drawSpeed2now displays only tens in speedometer (ignores hundreds & thousands)
- Added 'etj_drawMaxSpeed' variable and etj_maxSpeedX/Y/Duration to display max speed from previous load session
- Fixed a bug in
vote_minVoteDurationto limit how fast a vote can pass after the callvote.
Thanks for all the work!