Next version changelog (2.1.0)
- spawnflags 8: only fires targets if the activating player is currently timerunning
- spawnflags 16: only fires targets if the activating player is currently NOT timerunning
Timer will not be started if player's speed is higher than the value. Default value is 700.
- Fixed issues with timerun timer.
A replacement for
target_activatethat's easier to use and allows more complex designs.
- Fixed lines ending with a ^ breaking newlines.
g_bannersto enable/disable banners altogether.
- Client side autoexec for map specific configs. (autoexec_mapname.cfg).
- Added spawnflags 1 to
target_remove_portalsto disable the text print.
target_interrupt_timerunto stop any timerun without setting a record.
Set's activator's health to the value specified by the health key.
Spawnflags 1 to set once per life.
- Fixed a likely crash on linux client.
- Added cvars to control ghost player's transparency:
etj_ghostPlayersOpacitycontrols ghostplayer's transparency.
etj_ghostPlayersFadeRangecontrols distance when ghostplayer starts to fade.
- Custom vsays: /vsay <variation> <id> <custom text> e.g.
/vsay 4 hi Good evening!.
- UI enhancements:
- optional shadows for runtimer and speed
- runtimer user experience improved
- added cvar to auto hide the timer when it isn't used
- popup message grouping (avoid duplicates)
- teamchat height increased up to 14 lines (from
- Added cvar to control explosives shake
0 disables shaking, 1 disables shaking from own explosives, 2 disables shaking from other player's explosives, 3 default behaviour
- Widescreen support
etj_chatFlagstoggles team flags next to chat messages.
- Improved callvote:
Specs can no longer vote.
Votes will stay for full 30 seconds unless the percentage needed out of number of connected clients has exceeded for either yes or no votes.
For example: 51% => 2 players are in team, 2 in spec => 3 votes are needed. If both players in team vote yes it will wait for 30 seconds and pass. If one of the specs join team vote yes, it will pass instantly. If one of the specs join team and vote no, it will wait for the vote to expire and pass.
- Fixed a bug in listbans.
- Fixed weird coordinates in the chat causing undesired mouse movements
- Bullets and explosives go through ghost players
- vsay correctly displays timestamp
- Added cvar to disable lean when holding
+activatekey along with strafe keys
- Chat improvements:
- Increased chat messages up to 200 chars
- New multiline chat textbox with character counter