I made a load counter. You can get it here.
- add it to your config, or save it as a .cfg and exec it
- replace TOGGLEKEY with whatever you want to use for toggling the script
- replace PRINTKEY with whatever you want to use for output
- replace RESETKEY with whatever you want to use for resetting load count
- replace both instances of LOADKEY with the key you usually load with
It could easily be extended (currently goes up to 10000) or modified to count other things.
Output is quite ugly, if you wanna change that I completely understand.
I did not test this up to 10000, only to the 2000s. However, it should work all the way.